Among the things I loved about the movie:
- The opening features a Pittsburgh-themed rap song. Yes, a Pittsburgh rap song! Must buy the MP3.
- Unlike movies that film in Pittsburgh and make the city look completely different, this one gives an honest look at Pittsburgh. If anything, it makes Pittsburgh seem pretty ghetto, which is pretty funny.
- Sally Wiggin makes an appearance as herself on the local news.
- There are some good lines using Pittsburghese. "Yinz" and "jagoff" are both used.
- The actors drink Iron City and I.C. Light.
- There are lots of shots of authentic Pittsburgh things like city steps, bridges, hills, and dramatic views of Downtown.
- There are scenes shot in the cemetery on top of Spring Hill, one of my favorite places in the city.